Monday 3 September 2012

Little birds to The Design Shop, Dean Clough

I have some new bird paintings in the newly fitted Design Shop, Dean Clough. The shop space has been really opened up and looks great.
I have painted these birds on boards for a change and this meant I could get some nice fine lines and an opportunity to do some pencil work.


Yellow Hammer, 18 x 18 cm


Reed Bunting, 18 x 18 cm




I am currently working away on some new paintings and drawings for an exhibition in the cafe area of Dean Clough. The exhibition will be up at the beginning of October. I am really pleased with how they are going and will post some images soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck...those birds are wonderful! Your art is so translucent and bright looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tam. I just looked at your blog and saw your cute bears. I had just finished a bear drawing myself! I'll put it on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chloe. I've commented on a couple of your posts, but I don't think they have shown up-I liked your green/gold colour!

    ReplyDelete